Coworking Vs rented apartment/office
Working from a coworking space proves to be lot more cost effective and productive because:
- No landlord – Running a startup is a full-time tiresome job and the last thing you would want is to have your landlord keep coming up new policies and restrictions on the property your office is located on.
- No brokerage – Why give away the money to the middleman while choosing your workplace? Every penny saved is a penny earned, right?
- No office setup cost – With ready to use plug and play office, you and your team start work from day one.
- No maintenance – Who has time to run behind IT technicians, electrician or plumber for your office maintenance when all you want is to focus on your business? At Collab Cowork, all of these hectic things are taken care off effectively.
- Fixed expenses – No monthly surprises with random electricity charges or untimely infrastructure related expenditure, keeping your company’s burn rate under control.
- Networking and new leads – Probably the most valuable asset to gain while sharing an office space with other like-minded people.
- Rewarding referral program – What better could be than an affordable seating at Collab Cowork? Even cheaper prices! Refer your entrepreneur friend and get 10% off on your next billing cycle. Your new referred friend/coworker gets 10% joining bonus as well for the first month. It’s a win-win situation for both of you.